A few facts as I enter my third trimester:
*We've picked out a name - Raelynn which means lamb, grace
*We don't have a middle name yet
*This little girl loves to hang out on my right side, so I'm usually lopsided looking
*I still love honey nut cheerios and sparkling apple cider
*My new love is fish sticks - weird, I know.
*Our nursery is not even close to being done or on it's way to done...in fact, it's still a spare bedroom (Grandma's room is what we call it around here)
*I love to buy clothes. I have to stay away from stores because I get way too excited to buy little girl clothes
*I've decided to use cloth diapers this time around (not because I'm "going green" but because I calculated how much money I can save...I'm a budgeter)
*I've had the obsessive need to become organized. I seem to think my life is going to be completely altered with having 3 children vs. the 2 I have. I'm constantly thinking of things I need to move, buy, or redistribute to help life become easier
*My ulcerative colitis seems to be nonexistent. I've not had one scare of a flare up (thank you, Jesus, and homeopathic medicine!)
*Finally, I'm large. I'm thrilled. I'm loving pregnancy this time around
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the name Raelynn...beautiful! I completely understand about buying girl's clothes, so much more tempting than boys clothes to me. Yay for saving money with cloth diapers (you'll have to let me know how it goes.) And I think you are completely right that your life is about to become completely altered with 3 kids....haha, at least that's how I felt after Sawyer was born. Oh and i think you should put some prego pictures on here. I don't believe you that you are large. That's all :)
Post a Comment