Oh how I love date nights! I love my boys, I love my family, and I love to get away with just my husband! I actually need it to survive and stay sane. It's definitely a necessary part of our budget - seriously, date night is a permanent budgeted item. I love that.
Tonight we had dinner at the Ram, then went to a mattress store to look into the possibility of upgrading, then to Starbucks to sit and chat, to Babies R Us to look at cloth diapers (horrible selection FYI), and finally to Home Depot to look at wood for the boys' bunk beds.
I laugh at what our date nights have come to. But seriously, Home Depot is fun when it's just Bryan and I out for some good old alone time!
These last few days have been rough in my little mommy world. I'm recovering from being sick, Elias has been sick, and Isaiah is more ornery than ever because he's been locked up in the house with sick people the last week! Plus, I'm cramming in a lot of work in between hugs, disciplining, and crying.
It's been tough, but I just love my family so much. Date nights keep me sane. They remind me why I hang out at the house all day and who I do it for. It's crazy to me how much more I love Bryan than I did almost 5 years when I married him. Never did I think that would be possible, but I do. Now I sound sappy, but hey, it's all true!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment