A few random cravings I've been having include sparkling apple cider, peppermint mochas (which I've refrained from as much as possible...doesn't go so well on an ulcerative colitis diet!), strawberry shakes (currently my favorite place is dairy queen...again not part of my diet), apples, honey nut cheerios, and pepper jack cheese with crackers. None of these together, but I think about each of these food items at least once or twice a day!
I went to my doctor last week, and everything looks great with our little girl. Her organs and such are apparently right on track and she is a bit bigger than average. Made me feel better about being so large! I'm okay with large right now, though. I'm so incredibly thankful for such a healthy pregnancy so far that I'll take a few extra pounds!
Have I mentioned how excited I am to be having another baby? Very excited. I just checked the shipping status of the bedding, and it is "out for delivery". Oh man am I excited to see that delivery man!
Bryan is going to make the boys some bunk beds, so I can't get started on rearranging furniture and rooms until the boys have some beds (they both are currently sleeping in their cribs-turned-toddler beds). I've given him quite the list to get done before this little girl arrives. His list so far consists of making a bookshelf (which is the project he is working on right now), sand and re stain a dresser, and make bunk beds.
My list isn't as difficult and probably a lot more fun than Bryan's! I get to make curtains, make a mobile, rearrange rooms, paint the baby's room, and go shopping for twin bedding for the boys. See? My list is way more fun! Although Bryan might think his list is fun, I definitely get the better projects!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment