Monday, February 28, 2011

my helpful little man

This is the work of Isaiah:

On Saturday, while we were putting together bunk beds, Isaiah had a mild meltdown. I still have no idea what it was about, but Bryan had him sit in our bedroom until he was ready to compose himself. Isaiah started folding the clean clothes piled on our bed, and said, "this will help calm me down". I have no idea where he learned that phrase from, but I heard him from the other room and could not contain my laughter (he, of course, had no idea I was laughing at him).

Seriously, though. Doesn't he fold amazing for an almost 4 year old? He is such a helper in this department! I can throw all Isaiah and Elias' clothes on the bed, and he will fold and match everything! Isaiah even puts the shirts on hangers and puts the clothes away in the correct drawers in the dresser! Such a great helper. He is going to make an excellent husband someday!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

That is amazing! Can I fly him out to teach Chade a few things? :)

Stephanie said...

That is awesome. He can marry Kenzie because she couldn't care less... Maddie on the other hand does love to clean so that would never work...they would fight about which way the clothes hang on the hangers. :) Can't wait to see you at your shower on the 12th!