Thursday, February 3, 2011

the big five

It's been five years since I walked down the isle to marry Bryan.

Five years, two boys, one girl on the way, one house, four jobs (between the two of us), three cars, a million diapers later, I'm more in love with Bryan than on our wedding day. I've heard people say such things, but I honestly used to think it was just sweet talk to get on their spouses good side. Let me tell you, it is not just sweet talk. Amazing how I can fall more in love with a man that I learn more and more about (good and bad!) with each passing day.

We still laugh like crazy, and enjoy each other's company. We have both grown so much in our relationships with the Lord, and that has brought us even closer. We make date nights a priority - even if it just means getting out for a cup of coffee and getting some errands in with just the two of us.

I love this man the Lord has blessed me with. Bryan is an amazing husband. He brings me to tears watching him love on our boys. He has the funniest way of complimenting me, and it just makes me smile every time.

Happy five years, my love!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Happy anniversary!!! Five years has gone so fast! I want to hear about the ways he compliments you sometime...haha...makes me laugh just imagining it :) You two are so cute together!