Friday, March 11, 2011

post maternity musings

There are a lot of things I'm loving about my pregnancy - healthy, easy, AMAZING, eating, the boys talking to my tummy, decorating, wondering what she will look like. That's just a few things I'm loving.

There are a lot of things I'm looking forward to after I have this little girl - normal jeans, putting socks on without thinking my stomach will pop, running, shopping for cute spring/summer clothes (as opposed to tents - aka maternity shirts), not dropping food on my stomach, changing sheets without huffing and puffing like I've worked out for 20 minutes. You know, those normal things that you take for granted when you're not the size of a whale? Yeah, those are the things I look forward too! 

But what am I looking to most of all? 
I cannot wait to set eyes on my little girl! 


No comments: