Isaiah is only in one picture because he has decided that the camera is not cool. He dodges out of every photo I try to take lately. Silly boy.
Raelynn loves wearing sunglasses and trying on my headbands (although, she'll never wear her own headbands)
A minute after, I turned around to see her struggling to get the headband off. I could barely stop laughing to get a picture of her little squished face
Raelynn adores Elias
Elias tolerates Raelynn
She loves to follow him around and do what he's doing
I watched Raelynn walk into the pantry and close the door
When I opened it to take a picture, she looked quite guilty
She quickly recovered and gave me her cheese ball grin
Enjoying their oreos
Elias taught Rae how to take it apart and eat the inside
Rae loves her purse
I love how girly she looks carrying it around
The boys have been loving their dinosaurs lately
Elias rarely wears a shirt these days
My baby is getting so big
She's actually pretty small for 17 months, but she looks so big to me!






No comments:
Post a Comment