Sunday, May 15, 2011

two weeks

So my little beauty is about two and half weeks old. I took her to her two week appointment, and she was up to 8 pounds and 5 ounces and almost 21 inches long! She is growing like crazy already. 
Raelynn is very alert. She is already following the boys (as best as she can with how fast they move). She loves to lay on her back and stretch out and just be. She is so content! By far my easiest baby. I do realize that may change considering she is only two weeks old! 
Raelynn loves to be sleeping in her crib on her tummy, just like Elias. She is very restless when sleeping anywhere else (other than Bryan's arms - she is quite content there). 
The boys adore her. They might adore her a little too much - they are always in her face. Raelynn handles it great, though, and just soaks it all in. 
My friend Lisa took some pictures of her, so I could get some good ones for announcements. Here are a few of my favorites! Really, a blog about a baby is so boring without pictures, so enjoy! We sure do! 
This was my dress that I wore for my dedication! So glad my mom keeps things like this! 











Yes, that was a lot of pictures. But I just couldn't decide which ones to post! They are all too cute! 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sweet baby girl! Love her--she is so beautiful. Hope you are doing well; glad she is your easiest baby! Will hope that continues, for sure!

Jeni said...

She is beautiful, Jen! She looks alot like you! I think you need to bring her to Idaho for a visit :)

The Crazy Life of the Tos said...

yeah!!!! She is adorable! And amazing to take pics of! :)