I'm surrounded by laundry (think piles and piles spilling out of the hallway into the living room!), dusty shelves, toys galore, snotty faces, dirty floors, and well, the list goes on.
We were ALL sick this last week.
Now?
Well, I'm feeling surrounded by blessings.
Our wedding vows were all about encouraging each other along our walks with the Lord. They were about having a home and family that would be pleasing to the Lord with Him in the center and focus.
I'm surrounded by toys from precious little boys who love so well. I'm surrounded by freshly washed pink clothes from the tiny blessing God gave us last month. I'm surrounded by blankets that need to be washed now that pink eye is diminishing. I'm surrounded by an almost well family of 5.
And that is what I'll be focusing on today as I tackle my laundry piles and messy house.
God is good.
Especially to remind me right now what a sweet blessing my responsibilities as a mom are.
No comments:
Post a Comment