Oh my boys are getting so big!
3 and 4.
I cannot get over how old that sounds!
We had a birthday party for them last Saturday. The boys picked a fire truck theme and have been talking about it for months. Here are a few pictures of our chaotic party. It was a good time.
Of course, Auntie Wendy made the boys' cake. LOVED IT.
The number on top - 43 - for their ages
The lettering on the side - FDIE - for Fire Department Isaiah Elias.
So cute!
We played stick the balloon on the fire truck. Apparently this is a traumatizing game for little ones. We had quite a few breakdowns during this game. I think Isaiah and Elias were the only ones that actually liked it! oopsie!
| Bryan was great at running these games for me! I wanted to be taking pictures, so he took over for me. |
We had a pinata which took FOREVER to break. So I just shook the goodness out of the truck to make everything come out and speed the process up.
We had cute fire hats for all the kiddos to wear and cute tattoos for all to put on.
| I love this picture. Elias is always looking up to Isaiah to see his reaction and to follow his lead. Cute. |
| They are saying "turn your hat" |
| So Elias took it upon himself to help out. |
| Showing off their tattoos and cuteness (this is their friend Kenzie who Elias adores. He prays for her almost every night!) |
I'm very thankful for such wonderful friends and family to help celebrate these precious boys. They had a fabulous time.
No comments:
Post a Comment