Friday, November 12, 2010

At this moment...

Jen
At this moment, I'm a stay at home, work at home mom/wife. Before I had kids, I wondered how people would be able to be a stay at home mom. Now, I cannot wait to focus all my energy on my kids when they are awake, and focus on myself when they are sleeping! It sounds selfish, but I honestly cannot wait to spend down time doing what I want to do! My down time these days are spent cramming work in, cleaning  quickly, fixing an easy meal, and fitting somewhere in there my Bible study.

I would love to be able to wake up and just think about my family, not about how many phone calls or emails I need to make for work that day. So, at this moment, my life is chaos. Someday it will be less chaotic and I can become a real stay at home mom. I'm really excited, just so you know!

I'm 16 weeks along in my pregnancy today! I'm not as tired or as sick as I was. I continue to hope/pray for a healthy pregnancy! Oh yes, I've been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks, but I felt the baby kick two nights ago for the first time. I forgot how amazing it was to feel my baby!

Bryan
He is an amazing provider. Bryan never complains about how much he works, and he is always positive about everything. He is the most wonderful father, and I get teary eyed so often watching him care for and play with our boys. They absolutely adore their daddy. I thank the Lord everyday for how amazing he is, and for giving me such an amazing husband. Really, this girl did not deserve someone so wonderful, but I'm so grateful!

Bryan is obsessed with bow hunting. Something I will never understand and often wonder if it's going to be a lifelong obsession. Like most guys, he always has football or basketball or ESPN on the tv.

The most exciting thing is watching him grow in the Lord. I love our conversations about God and praying together. I'm seeing a huge change in him, and it's all the Lord's work. I love it.

Isaiah
Isaiah has such a tender heart. He has an abundance of energy and an appetite to match. His favorite things include books, singing, Little Einsteins, riding his bike, trains, play doh, and coloring. I think Isaiah is going to be our art lover.

Elias
Elias is such a lover! He loves anyone who smiles at him, and is so joyful (most of the time). He has just as much energy as Isaiah and an appetite almost as big. His favortie things include singing, trucks, little people, play doh, coloring, balls, and trains. He's our little jumping man, so I'm thinking Elias is going to love sports.

I'm so thankful I get to stay at home with these little hooligans!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I love hearing about the wonderful family God has given to you! And you definately deserved a guy as great as Bryan. You are such an awesome Mom, wife, and friend! Love you!